- Ken Druse – The New Shade Garden: Lush Oasis in the Age of Climate Change
- Vanessa Gardner Nagel - Garden Evolution: A Designer's 25-Year Landscape Challenge
- Craig LeHoullier - Epic Tomatoes For Your Garden
- Kerry Ann Mendez - The Budget-Wise Gardener: Plant the Best for Less!
Held at the:
Oakland Schools Conference Center
2111 Pontiac Lake Road, Waterford, 48328
doors open at 7am
Download the printable brochure for more details.
This conference is open to the public, you need not be a Master Gardener to attend.
Master Gardeners receive 5 educational credits for the day.
Early Bird Registration Fee: $80
After March 14th fee will be $90.
Registration at the door is not available.
Registration deadline: Wednesday, April 14, 2018
You may pay and complete the online
registration form below or
print the registration form and mail a check.
* Please note: confirmation will be sent via e-mail only.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds granted, however registrations are transferable.
Price includes continental breakfast, lunch, snacks and program materials.
• Michigan Cherry Salad (vegetarian choice) -Dark mixed greens, dried cherries, candied walnuts, apple straws, mandarin oranges, cucumber, tomato, crumbled blue cheese and house made dressing on the side.
• Michigan Cherry Chicken Salad -Dark mixed greens, dried cherries, candied walnuts, apple straws, mandarin oranges, cucumber, tomato, chicken, crumbled blue cheese and house made dressing on the side.
• Smoked Turkey with Natural Swiss Cheese -Sliced deli turkey, sliced Swiss, sliced tomato, lettuce all on deli bread with condiments on the side.
For additional information contact: