April 25, 2015 - “Gardening and All That Jazz – Innovation and Sustainability For Your Garden”
Save the date for our 3rd annual Educational Gardening Conference on Saturday, April 25, 2015 … a full day. Our keynote speakers will include Will Allen, Kerry Ann Mendez and Matthew Benson.
Online registration begins January 1, 2015. The conference will again be held at the Oakland Schools Conference Center, 2111 Pontiac Lake Road, Waterford, 48328.
Map to Conference Center here.
Upcoming MG Meetings and Past Meeting Handouts
- Apr 7 George Papadelis,
"New Annuals and Perennials for 2015"
- Apr 25 MGSOC Conference - Oakland Schools Center
- May 12 TBD - TBA
- Jun 9 Keith Berven, "Care and Raising Dahlias"
- Jul 14 Donna and Les Abel, "All About Garlic"
- Aug 11 Heather Glenday, "What’s Going on in the Garden"
- Sep 8 Janet Macunovich, "Bulbs: Choosing, Planting & Growing"
- Oct 13 Karen Burke, "Dehydrating Vegetables: Basics and Beyond"
- Nov 10 John Gaydos, "New Annuals and How to Use Annuals in the Garden"
- Dec 8 Holiday Potluck
November 11 MG General Meeting Haven Gift Giveaway List
- Haven Gift Giveaway List
- Take Back Your Garden
June 10, 2014 - MG Society Meeting
- Species and Small Flowering Clematis
January 11, 2014 - MG Society Meeting Handout:
- You Can Grow African Violets
January 14, 2014 – MG Society Meeting Handout
Slope Restoration in Metro Detroit
- Slope Restoration Plant List